Mamoru Komachi @ TMU
- Name: Mamoru Komachi (My CV)
- Affiliation: Associate Professor, Tokyo Metropolitan University, Japan
- Address: 6-6 Asahigaoka, Hino, Tokyo 191-0065, Japan
- Tel: +81-42-585-8460
- Publication: DBLP, Google Scholar Citations
- Research interest includes graph-based methods in NLP, natural language generation and evaluation, and educational applications of NLP.
- PhD (Best Student Award), Nara Institute of Science and Technology,
Graduate School of Information Science.
Graph-Theoretic Approaces to Minimally Supervised Natural Language
Learning (PDF), March
2010. (Supervisor: Yuji Matsumoto)
- MEng (Best Student Award), Nara Institute of Science
and Technology, Graduate School of Information Science.
Argument Structure Analysis of Event Nouns Based on Noun-verb Co-occurences
and Noun Phrase Patterns, March 2007. (Supervisor: Yuji Matsumoto)
- BA, The University of Tokyo, Faculty of Arts and Sciences.
- Associate professor @ Tokyo Metropolitan University, Tokyo, Japan (2013.4-present)
- Assistant professor @ Nara Institute of Science and Technology, Nara, Japan (2010.4-2013.3)
- Software engineer @ Apple Japan, Inc., Tokyo, Japan (2010.5-2011.9)
- Summer intern @ Apple Inc., Cupertino, CA, USA (2009.6-2009.9)
- Research associate @ Yahoo! JAPAN Research, Tokyo, Japan (2008.9-2009.5)
- Research fellow @ Japan Society for the Promotion of Science, Nara, Japan (2008.4-2010.3)
- Summer intern @ Microsoft Research, Redmond, WA, USA (2007.5-2007.8)
- Summer intern @ NTT Cyber Space Laboratories, Kanagawa, Japan
Mamoru Komachi <komachi--at--tmu.ac.jp>
Tokyo Metropolitan University